Wednesday, October 5, 2011

iPhone 4S

Hi guys, how's going?

So have you heard?

Yep, I bet you have.

Yesterday, I thought "iPhone 5" was going to be announced.

But I was totally wrong.

Actually, WE were wrong.

How about you guys?

iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S?

I bet you thought like me.

Anyways, my new Japanese vlog show is here.

Yep, iPhone 4S was released.

Alright, I was talking about.....

1. 29 years old and hearing myself for the 1st time!
2. Crazy Russians play rock on Highway 
3. iPhone 4S
4. Denmark's new Fat Tax


If you have an iPhone, you gotta type this

"さまよえる"

If you don't understand Japanese, you don't have to type it. You can totally ignore it.

So my next favor, I mean question was.....

"What do you think of iPhone 4S?"

Okay, then I'll see you guys next Monday.

Okayciao!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I wouldn't buy it immediately - I think it is better to wait for another 4 to 5 months, because they will have enough time before you buy one.

    ReplyDelete