Friday, January 13, 2012

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's New Song Tsukematsukeru Is Released

Hi everyone! How are you doing?

My Japanese blog has moved to Ameblo which is one of the biggest Blog website in Japan.

So no more Japanese blog on Blogger.....

But you know what?

This English blog will never move!

Which means I will keep blogging no matter what happens!

 Si, I was vlogging about.....

1. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's new song has released
2. Australian Girl Survives 111m Bungee Fall
3. Beyonce's Baby Is Blue Ivy
4. My365
5. Is Shinsuke Shimada Back?

And today's my question is.....

"Do you want Shinsuke Shimada to come back?"

Let me know if you know about him.

As I said, no matter what happens, I'll keep blogging!

Because this blog is for my practicing and remembering English!

Alright, I'll see you guys next time, okaybye!

No comments:

Post a Comment