Saturday, August 28, 2010

3 Tips How and Where To Spend Your Time In Japanese Trains

Hello awesome guys and ladies, how's going? You may know that Tokyo is one of the biggest city in the world.
If you take trains, here in Tokyo, it's going to be difficult to get out of the trains when the train is PACKED!
Especially the rush hour is completely CRAZY! It's CHAOS!!
I think everybody hates the packed trains, who loves? If you do leave a comment!
Anyways, When I take trains, I know where I should go and how to spend my time. Because I've taken trains since I was a middle school student (since I was 12). It's been for 12 years to take trains!
So I guess I can say that I am a professional of taking trains. And I realized that I should tell people about How and Where to spend you time in trains, when trains are packed. Then I made 2 videos.
The one is the official video which is for almost 10 minutes. While I was editing the video, I realized that I'm so bad at editing. And after realizing it, I made the director's cut version which is for 5 minutes.
Here are the 2 videos and it's fun to compare them. like "Oh, he deleted this scene", "It's better to delete this scene" etc. Anyways, check them out!

The Full Version


The Director's Cut Version

What do you think? Tell me where and how you prefer to spend your time in trains!

No comments:

Post a Comment