Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Biggest Earthquake in Japan

Hi everyone! Are you fine? I am fine. Today, the biggest earthquake struck Japan. Actually, the biggest earthquake struck Tohoku and Kantou.(Everybody says "Japan" I guess everybody thinks Japan is so small.....) Tohoku is NorthEast part of Japan. and Kantou means "Around Tokyo."
It was about 3pm. While I was editing my Japense vlog, I felt a small earthquake.
Then I thought, "Okay, this is just a small earthquake as always." But I was wrong.
The earthquake was getting bigger and bigger and bigger. I was so afraid but as soon as I hold my camera and tried to record.....

I am so sorry, I know that the video was hard to watch. Honestly, I kind of forgot to record it. I was just holding my camera.
As soon as I recorded it, I decided to upload on YouTube(because I'm a vlogger. That's what I am!). While I was uploading it, I felt a lot of aftershocks. It so scared me.....
Tsunami, Aftershocks and Fires, these have been such huge disasters here, in Japan. Believe or not, Even I'm blogging now, I'm still feeling some aftershocks which are sometimes small and big.
I hope everything is going to be fine as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you took video footage during an earthquake. I hope you are okay. The damage and destruction from the earthquake and tsunami there looks massive! I hope the United States and other countries make substantial contributions to the relief efforts there.

    ReplyDelete