Friday, June 17, 2011

A Mysterious Newcomer of AKB48

Hi everyone! Yes, I did! I totally did!! I just uploaded a vlog which is my third time to vlog about current events in Japan in Japanese! (Do I make sense? I don't think I do.....)
Oh, I feel so guilty and sorry if you don't understand Japanese at all.....
Is it time to study Japanese?

I was vlogging about.....
1. A Mysterious Newcomer of AKB48
2. Vancouver goes crazy
3. Anthony Weiner
4. Yuji Oda (One of the most famous Japanese actor)

Then I asked you.....
Does Aimi Eguchi really exist?

Ohhhhhh, I'm so sleepy, okaybzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ari!
    Don't feel sorry about having talked in Japanese! You are Japanese - Even if I do not understand much I do like your videos! So it is now up to me to study the Japanese language here in Switzerland much harder to help you here in Zurich by talking to you in Japanese!
    私 の 日本語 が へた です が お酒 を のだ あと で じょうず に なります。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kindness! hahaha, I know what you mean. Likewise, when I'm drunk, my English is better.....

    ReplyDelete