Friday, August 12, 2011

London Riots

Oh boy, it's been a long time to blog and vlog. I'm little bit nervous.

So, hi! How have you been?

You've been awesome?

or You've been not awesome?

Well, I've been super duper busy lately. What I have done?

Ummmm, I would like to tell you. But I can't. So wait for a little while.

I bet you will be so happy for me.

Anyways, here is today's my vlog.
Yes, I was vlogging about.....

1. Aqua times sings national anthem
2. London Riots

Yep, basically that's it.

That's all I was talking about.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand today's my question is

"What do you think of "London Riots"?

As always, thanks for watching my vlog and reading my blog.

I'll see you soon, okaybye!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think rioting is good, but I definitely understand why people are doing it and although its not my prefered method of protest I am sure the government will take note of the people's concerns. If for no other reason than the fact that they are probably embarrassed by all of the media coverage of the riots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just discovered your tongue twisters on youtube and they made me laugh.
    I'm from London myself and its shocking that they riots took place and too sad that this is the lasting image of my great city! I love London because of its diversity - i think we are one of it not the most diverse cities in the world. We have problems, like everywhere obviously and our Government are doing a right hack job trying to solve our massive debt problems - but i think a lot of our young people feel hopeless and they have no future - and it was a big f-k you to the establishment - ironically, because of this we will all have to pay a lot more and for years to come too. Silly people.

    ReplyDelete