Monday, April 4, 2011

The Best Cinnamon Challenge Ever!?

Hi everyone, how are you doing? So last time, I tried a marshmallow challenge and I kind of made it. I mean, who can decided and tell me that I succeeded?
Anyways, the other day my friend told me that there is another challenge.
It is called "Cinnamon challenge".
I think you've heard of this challenge, haven't you? If you haven't here is the direction.
You'll need,
A person (who loves doing stupid things)
A spoon
Ground cinnamon
A stopwatch
And you swallow a spoonful of ground cinnamon within sixty seconds.
Sounds really easy, doesn't it? But one more thing, you're not allowed to drink water while doing this challenge.
Sounds really hard, doesn't it? So this is my challenge.

So, I totally failed. I'm a such a looser.....I don't feel blogging now, I'll see you guys next Monday, okaybye!

No comments:

Post a Comment