Friday, October 8, 2010

Hello From The Bicycle -Episode 8- HFC in Osaka

Hello (I would always say "Hi" or "What's up?" or "How's going" but from now, I've decided to say "Hello". Because of HFB (Hello From The Bicycle), yeah you know what I mean!) everyone! HFB Episode 7 was continued next episode and this is the next episode of HFB.
I really love Osaka. I think I should MOVE to Osaka. I love the food and people.
I've been thinking about "What is Tokyo?" "What do we have?". It's really difficult to answer. It's one of the biggest city in the world. But I don't know what we have.
So that is the reason why I decided to set a moderator on my YouTube channel.
I live in Tokyo and I know about Tokyo very much.
"What do you want to see and know about Japan, Tokyo?"
If you post something you want to see and know, I'll go, vlog and make you laugh (as much as I can, as best as I can!)
I think this is going to be great. Because you can know about your question and also, I can REknow? relearn.
Go to my channel and ask me anything, it's for free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment