Thursday, November 18, 2010

Trombone FAILED!

Hi everyone and I am sorry that I still haven't uploaded a new episode of HFB (episode 10). In 2 days, I will go to Asakusa and vlog again. Then I will upload it asap!
Oh, I uploaded a new video today! At least, that's a good thing, isn't it?

I coincidentally found this video last week. Then I watched it and I was laughing a lot.
Because I was SOOOOO nervous to play a trombone before people.
I still remember that day. Somehow, I chose "Micky Mouse March" and practiced it as much as I can. But When I stood before people......Yeah, I admit it, I totally failed!!!
Plus, I was tooooooo much SHY (As you can see)......

Now, I think I'm not shy anymore but I still get nervous when I stand before people.
But the weird thing is that when I stand before a lot of people at a huge place, I won't be nervous. When I stand before few people ata a small place, I will be really nervous......I don't know why......

Anyways, I'm going to be really extremely busy until the end of December. But I promise that I will upload videos as much as I can. Trust me, Japanese do NOT lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment