Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Most Expensive Giving Away On YouTube or Not?

Oh...it's so cold here, in Tokyo! Hi, how have you been lately? Me? Oh yeah, I've been doing well.
 I want to let you know one thing. I bought a dream!! Yes literally, I bought "A DREAM"! You want to know what I mean? What I bought a dream is that I actually bought 10 lottery tickets to "buy a dream", hahaha.
Since I decided to buy the lottery tickets, I wanted to make a new video. And I thought, "Oh what if I won the lottery and got the first prize, then I shared it to the world? That would be awesome!" Then I made the video.
I believe that I can win the lottery. Because people say, "If you don't get lottery tickets, then you'll never win." So I am confident that I can win it!
Oh, you have no idea what I'm talking about? I guess you still haven't watched the video. Check this video out!
You're going to witness a historical moment! Spread this video to the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment