Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Friend Does DJ So Don't I!

Hi everyone! How's going? Me? Oh yeah, I am exhausted! If I can sleep now, yeah I will! But I have to blog......I mean I would love to blog! Because blogging and vlogging are one of my favorite things.
Anyway, the reason why I am so exhausted is I just finished editing my friend's music video. Oh yeah, it was my first time to edit a music video. It was really fun but difficult as well. The great thing is that I really enjoyed editing the music video!
Check the video that I really enjoyed working with my friend "Jun Shimbo"!
Oh by the way, he is going to have his own party on December 11th which is "JAKE"! If you live in Tokyo or even  in Japan, Join his party! I guarantee it's gonna be the best night and party that you've ever had! I will put the party's information below. So you can easily join JAKE!


        **JAKE Party info**

JAKE IS COMING SOON


12 / 11 (Sat) at 23:00 ~Sunday at 5:00am

**LOCATION**

SOFT SIBUYA
Tel 03-5467-5817

3-9-1 B1 SIBUYA SIBUYAKU TOKYO 150-002 
**ACCESS**  
Closest station is Shibuya, east exit, from here on the right

hand side are pedestrian bridges, cross these to the diagonally
oppositeside outside Shibuya police station. Continue straight
on along Roppongi dori towards Nishi-azabu. Turn right at
Shibuya nichomecrossing just before Aoyama tunnel and Soft
is in the basement onthe right hand side of the road just
after ampm.

From Omotesando station, take the B1 exit and walk along
Aoyama dori towards Shibuya. After passing Aoyama gakuin,
take the first left until you cross Roppongi dori and Soft is
in the basement on the right hand side of the road just
after ampm.  

   **DJ's**

      Kinkies (JAKE)

     JUNSHIMBO
(JAKE / BACK TO BACK)

     Gotti (Kazunoko)

     and more


         Live

   Dominika (Kidz Rec)


Event Pictures :

Plot_Web (Saku and Kohji)
http://www.plot-web.com/

Event Filmed :


Designed :

peacepill-designix_experience by Keita Komiyama


and SKANK


Thanks x

That's the information about JAKE. On Dec 11th, I'm going to film that party and edit AND upload on YouTube.
That means I don't know when I can sleep......But it's okay, I love what I do. Alright, I will see you guys at JAKE or the internet, Okay Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment