Tuesday, December 14, 2010

TOO MANY? OR NOT?

Hi fantastic people! It's time to watch "ARI? OR ALI?"!
Today's topic is "Too many things".
Here, in Tokyo, we have everything. Yeah, literally, EVERYTHING!
But I think we have too many things. Especially, CONVENI(if you haven't watched my new video, you'll never know what this means!)!
The reason why I decided to make this video was the other day, I was driving my car and saw a conveni. About 30 seconds later, I just saw another conveni. After I saw them, I saw ANOTHER conveni. Then 1 minute later.....I saw......yeah you know what I saw. Then I thought "How many convenies do we have in Tokyo?" "Is it possible to count them?". And I made this video.

As you can see, I couldn't count every convenis in Tokyo because we have oner 5000 convenies in Tokyo. That's insane, isn't it? 5000 convenies are in this such a small city! I think we should reduce them and build some parks like we used to have.
It's been really easy to live in Tokyo lately. If you want to grab some food at midnight, yes you can. If you want to drink some coffee at mid night, yes you can.
Even if you want to buy some electronic things at midnight, yes you can.
But I don't want people to forget our old days. We were not lazy, but now, we've been so lazy because we have everything. I will make this video as well. The title would be "WE LOVE 24 HOURS!".
.....Yeah, maybe. Anyways thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate it and you have a wonderful day after you check this blog! Ohay bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment