Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Japanese Tries Tongue Twisters! Ep 2 - S@#T? OR SIT?

Hello wonderful people!!!.......I've said that before, haven't I?
So today's tongue twister vlog is "I saw susie sitting in a shoe shine shop. Where she sits she shines, and where she sits she shines."
Ummm.......I totally don't understand what this tongue twister's meaning.
But I tried it in this video, check this out and let me know whether I made it or not!

As I said in this video, I am really REALLY looking forward to getting awesome video responses from YOU! Yes, you!! Are you reading now, right? Then why don't you say "I saw sussie〜" tongue twister and log in on YouTube and blah blah blah....
One more thing, I've been so surprised that I got a lot of requests (kinda challenges) of tongue twisters! I'm really thankful for that. Thank you very much!
I will try those tongue twister requests ASAP! Which means, "Don't forget to subscribe to my channel!" Okay, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment