Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Japanese Tries Tongue Twisters! Ep 3 - Board Hoard Hored Bored!

Yes yes yes yes yes yes! It is time to tongue twister!! I've enjoyed practicing tongue twisters lately. It's really fun! Plus, my English might have been improved because of tongue twisters. Also, I've really enjoyed editing my videos as well. Check my latest video!

What do you think? Ever since I've started making videos on YouTube, my editing skill has been really improved. I am confident! Before I started YouTube, I'd never touched "iMovie" in my life and I'd never thought of editing.
So editing has been one of my favorite things lately. I will probably get "Final Cut". Maybe, the most expensive one!? Ummm I guess only my wallet knows it.......
Before I finish today's blog, I would like to say one thing.
"I am really thankful to YouTubers who always watch my videos, leave some comments and send me video responses. I really appreciate it. I love you all!"
That's all I wanted to say! Okay, Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment