Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Most Important News Ever!?

Hi, everyone! Today, I am here to announce the most important and exciting news.
I've been a video blogger for a year and two months.
My main channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/ARIKEITA113, this channel's concept is "Just do what I want to do, don't think about the results before I do".
So I've been following this concept for a year and two months.
Of course, I will continue this concept until I die. But I would like to have another concept on YouTube.
So I was thinking, "Ummmm what do I want to have another one?" "What kind of things do I want to do?" "What do I love?".......Yeah, things like that.

Then I found an answer.

As I mentioned that my main channel's concept is "Just do what I want to do, don't think about the results before I do".

You know what?

I actually want to try a totally opposite thing. The concept is like this, "THINK, Think, you gotta think about the results before you do".

So my another channel.....Oh, I won't say "Second Channel" because that's a person who is supposed to have iPhone4, right?
Anyway, my another channel is a sketch channel.
I act and film like daily awkward and difficult situations which every Japanese might have.
Then I ask the audience, "What would you do?" And you can choose between A,B and C. After you answer my question, I will total the answers and announce which one (A or B or C) is the best answer for those situations.

So this is a kind of vlog, sketch and questionnaire channel. This is the very first video. You should watch it, if you understand Japanese.

What do you think? Which answer did you choose? A or B or C???

No comments:

Post a Comment