Monday, September 26, 2011

2311 people make 2311 Takoyaki at the same time

Hi everyone! How are you doing?

Do you know about Takoyaki? Have you heard of it??

It's a popular Japanese food.

And it's 100% delicious.

I've never seen a person who hates it.

I mean, how could you hate it?

I have no idea.....

Yesterday, Japan broke a guinness world record.

What's the record?

Ummm..... 2311 people make 2311 takoyaki at the same time.

Yes they totally made it! Congrats!!

As always, I was vlogging about.....

1. The UARS fell into the Pacific Ocean
2. Stormtrooper style of head gear by adidas
3. Nike Dunk High Heels
4. How to avoid asking "Do you have a T-point card?"
5. KU:RI records 129.2 km/h
6. 2311 people make 2311 takoyaki at the same time


And then, today's my question was.....

"What do you put on Takoyaki?"

If you've ever tried Takoyaki, you can ask my question!

Alright, it's time to have a dinner with my wife.

I'll see you guys next month, okaybye!

No comments:

Post a Comment